From handpicking baby’s breath out from sixteen center pieces an hour before the reception to having the caterers stuff a pig into a cow and roasting it in the ground for twenty four hours luau style, there are few things that we haven’t done to ensure that the bride and groom’s traditions, tastes and standards are met.
- Free consultation (by appointment only).
- Price Estimate.
- Customized theme.
- Destination and venue selection.
- Menu planning (reception, rehearsal dinner and morning-after brunch).
- Flower arrangements.
- Guest List and invitations.
- Seating arrangements.
- Mock ceremony and reception decoration scheme (at least one month before event)
- Honeymoon planning.